To receive ICE credit, students:
- Must scan their student id before entering and leaving the event
- Can only attend an event once for credit
- Should check the calendar to make sure the event has not been cancelled
- Need to use legible hand writing and write their student id number on all cards/lists
- Must turn in any attendance cards before leaving the event
- Should wait at least two weeks for ICE events to be posted in Degree Works (refresh audit before viewing)
- Must arrive at least 5 minutes before the event begins. Students who show up late WILL NOT receive ICE credit.